Friday 24 May 2013

Let Us Break Some Ice!

Hi there!!

I'm Nikky!! I know I know...How creative were my parents while naming me huh?!


Anyways....I am as ordinary as my name. Being too shy to have actual conversations with actual real people, I had to resort to dishing out my opinions and rants sitting behind the safety of my computer. This is my introductory post. Kinda like an ice-breaker.


I have a long summer break this year. So I thought, 'Hey! Why not utilize this time to start the blog I've always wanted to?!'

I've been contemplating about starting a blog for a long time now. Especially with my elder sister, Bonny, nagging me incessantly to start a Fashion Blog. We'll probably be working together on this Blog sometimes.

Well, I know I'm kinda late in joining the party but hey...

I am yet to decide as to what issues I'll be addressing through this Blog. But I assure you..42.75% of the blog content is probably gonna be umm...how could I put it nicely?..umm..absolute non-sense??!!

But yeah, the rest of the 57.25% of the Blog will probably be
 - recipes (hopefully easy and/or healthy ones),
 - fashion and beauty (lame, I know. But I can't help being a girl!),
 - home remedies for whatever the hell that might go wrong,
 - craft ideas,
 - personal posts to keep you updated about what I had for breakfast,
 - opinions on issues that matter to me, 
 - fan-girling (sorry, but I'm not sorry)
 - and occasionally movie, TV series or book reviews.

Umm...I should probably clear it out that this is, by no means, a mere fashion blog. NOT A FASHION BLOG!

Whatevs...We'll figure it out as you guys come and grow along with me. If you took the time to read all this, you really had nothing better to do did you?! But thank you nonetheless!

P.S. - Nikky is my nickname. Actual legit nickname!

No comments:

Post a Comment