Sunday 15 December 2013

Tomato And Vegetable Egg-Drop Broth


Soup  Season  is  finally  here!
It  rained  last  night  and  it  is  so chilly  now!!  No  wonder  I  was craving  for  some  soup!!

So  I  went  on  the  internet  to  look up  some  easy  soup  recipes.  I  did find  a  really  good  recipe  to make Manchow  Soup but  I thought  I'd  twist  it  a  bit  (because I did  not  have  all  the  ingredients).


This  recipe  would  make  2  servings.  Also,  this  recipe  is  very  versatile!  Feel  free  to  customize  it  according  to  your  taste!  The  quantities  are  the  ones  which  I  used  but  don't  be  afraid  to  increase  or  decrease  the  quantities  according  to  your  liking. So  here's  my  recipe  for  a  really  easy  and  soul  warming  bowl  of  soup.





Tips :
This  soup  is  obviously  tangy  and  the  pepper  gives  it  a  heat  that  is  perfect  for  the  winter.  This  would  go  great  with  croutons  or  garlic  bread.
It  is  a  brothy  soup  and  the  more  the  vegetables  the  merrier.  You  can  use  any  vegetables  you  like.
Always  add  salt  a  little  at  a  time  and  keep  tasting  regularly.  After all,  too  much  salt  cannot  be  undone.

Love,

PS:  I  hope  you  enjoy  this  soup.  It  was  quite  an  impulsive  experiment  and  needs  feedback.  If  you  have  any  tips  or  even  recipes  of  your  own,  do  share!  Stay  warm  and  try  not  to  fall  ill.  Happy  Winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment